This junior novel will be published in May, 2021!
Two of my books had birthdays in 2020.
- The Paper Wagon was 15 years old in May!
- In October, A Time to Choose turned 25!
- To celebrate The Paper Wagon, Karen Upper, Librarian with the Near North
District School Board, reads this early chapter book on: Karen Upper's YouTube channel.
- On martha attema's YouTube channel, you can listen to the story, The Magical Midnight Rescue
- November, 2019, I signed a contract with Ronsdale Press, in Vancouver, BC,
for my junior novel, Awesome Wildlife Defenders. This book is scheduled
for publication in the Spring of 2021!
- On May 9 and 10, 2018, I visited Westwood Elementary School in Ohio and
worked with the students from kindergarten - grade 5. The school featured
most of my published books in their display case. Every family in the school received a copy of The Paper Wagon! Awesome!
"Hi! Patch, Wrinkles and Dimples again. We are so excited about Martha's junior novel. This story is about students in a grade five class.When they are assigned to do research and present an environmental project on endangered species, many problems arise!"